Our client is seeking to employ a Senior Human Resources Manager – Johannesburg.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience within the Recruitment field in e.g. a professional and international search & selection agency or within a corporate recruitment environment
- Previous experience with candidate head hunting, active candidate research and networking to find suitable individuals.
- A solid understanding and experience in recruiting complex specialised diverse functional roles (from Product, Actuarial Sciences, IT, Sales and Financial roles)
- 3+ years’ experience in an HR environment
- Degree in HR or related qualifications
Working knowledge of HR:
- Legal And Regulatory Requirements
- Policies, Procedures, And Standards
- Trends And Directions
Responsible to plan and manage the end-to-end business talent acquisition process, including but not limited to:
- Preparation Of Offer Letters
- Conducting Integrity Checks
- Administering all recruitment and on boarding and offboarding tasks as needed to ensure that new employees have a high touch onboarding experience
- Partner closely with the hiring managers to ensure that the recruiting process moves efficiently, and that the organization is effectively identifying and hiring the talent the business needs to achieve its’ goals
- Contribute to the creation of a ready pipeline of quality candidates to fill future openings as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Communicating with candidates to provide status updates on their employment consideration
- Ensuring we have well written and professional job profiles.
- Setting up job evaluations when necessary
- Tracking and reporting on recruitment progress
- Stay up to date on any external changes in that may impact the business (e.g.: laws and trends)
- Assist with employee disciplinary actions
- Work with internal and external counsels on employee related legal matters
- Administer and ensure employee performance evaluations are performed and completed
- Provide policy interpretation and ensure accurate and consistent application of all company policies and procedures comply with Labour law
Talent Management and Development
- Responsible for all promotion admin – job profile, motivation form, assessment
- Providing a support function for Managers in career development and counselling
Supporting the salary be...