Senior Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have an exciting job opportunity for a senior Graphic Designer at an awarded Branding & Design agency in Cape Town. We are looking for a highly talented and motivated senior designer to join our award-winning team in Cape Town. The role requires a high level of expertise to deliver intelligent, leading edge, fit for purpose concepts to meet client briefs in packaging and corporate identity design. The fullest understanding of graphic design, typography and branding standards is as essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication. If the challenge of creating strategic, extraordinary brand design solutions in the FMCG space excites you, then we’d love to chat – get in touch today!
- Specialised packaging and CI design
- Design original pieces
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
- Make sure deadlines are met
- Stay up to date with software, industry developments and tools
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
- Understanding budgets and commercial aspects of design execution
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Manage and execute own projects
- Staying up to date with industry trends
- Assisting and mentoring junior designers as required.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 8 – 10 years’ experience with specialised packaging and CI design
- Understand project requirements (including concepts and client’s needs) to produce effective designs for all media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe CC
- Exposure to Photography and WordPress (advantageous)
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- The ability to confidently present concepts to clients
- Can work independently and prioritise accordingly
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Problem solving skills
- Experience with print management
- Above average attention to detail.
Please submit a relevant portfolio of work along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 09 Feb 14:09
+27 21 422 1037