Senior Digital Designer
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R40000 per month cost-to-company|
|Benefits:||Data, Travel, Cell Allowance|
|Remote work:||Remote work allowed optional|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Black Snow Africa|
Job descriptionBlack Snow is looking for the best s enior digital designer who exploits new technologies to create work that stands out amidst today's multimedia clutter and who is strategically minded but creatively driven.
Please note if you do not have designer experience, your application will not be considered.
The ideal candidate will have with minimum five+ years' experience in Digital Design. You must have experience in the creation and execution of digital solutions across all mediums - websites, mobile, social media and other online digital applications.
The core focus of this position will be to focus on Digital Design. Develop the user experience, the flow and the information architecture for all digital systems - website, mobile apps and integrated campaigns.
Be the link between the strategy-concept team and the production team, and ensure that great ideas and strategies materialise into intuitive experiences that are clearly scoped and spec'd and build-able to achieve our clients goals.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Help define a creative vision or strategy (innovation and evolution) for their account
- Manage creative outputs according to this vision
- In-depth knowledge of all CI requirements and digital collateral elements (templates, buttons etc.)
- Be aware of all projects in production relating to that account
- Conduct brainstorms and ideation activities to conceptualise campaigns with the team involved
- Translate the brief and the strategic requirements into a compelling creative solution
- Design, direct and problem solve
- Maintain strict design guidelines and consistency standards
- Review and vet work before the going to client review
- Defining production requirements, best approach, timings, content procurement lists, etc.
- Work and manage outputs according to a project plan
- Troubleshoot and propose counter-measures or solutions as required
- Including ability to argue reasoning behind motivations, rationales and best practices
RequirementsMust possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices.
- South African citizen
- Reliable transport (own reliable vehicle essential)
- A portfolio demonstrating UI/UX design
- Solid digital experience - including web, social, and emerging technologies
- Solid background in After Effects (including motion graphics)
- Excellent writing, verbal and visual communication skills
- At least a minimum of five+ years' experience in a digital design role
- Advanced background in After Effects (including motion graphics)
- Strong understanding of user-centred design, information architecture and responsive design process
- Bootstrap 3 framework
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organising, prioritising, and scheduling project assignments.
- Thrives under pressure, enjoys deadlines, change and challenges
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Very detail oriented
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile - a real team player
- Confident with a drive to succeed
Company DescriptionSpecialist digital marketing agency in South Africa, with over 15 years of digital marketing experience in social media marketing, SEO and lead generation marketing services.
Posted on 10 Jun 09:07, Closing date 9 Jul
No Recruiters Please