Senior Communications Consultant
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAvenue is an independent award-winning communications consultancy. The business has an enviable client list of leading global and local luxury and lifestyle brands across a variety of sectors including wine and spirits; hospitality; fashion and the arts.
We're looking for a senior communications specialist, ideally educated to degree level (PR qualifications not necessary), with at least four to six years of recent experience gained working with premium and luxury brands.
You will be responsible for helping to drive strategy and execute compelling and inspiring campaigns across a portfolio of brands. You'll have a fantastic opportunity to develop both your management and client relationship-building skills in a tactical role with focus.
We're also looking for exceptional writing skills; a proven track record of gaining high-quality press coverage; an acute eye for a story and an amazing black book of current press contacts.
Fashion experience preferred.
Skills and experience
- Able to understand client objectives and develop strategic creative plans
- Strong media contacts and relationships
- Able to offer market knowledge and business intelligence to clients on a continual basis
- Simultaneously manage a number of high profile communications clients and projects
- Support in the development and execution of 360 marketing and PR strategies and plans
- Deliver strategic communications
- Proactive with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills and outstanding cultural sensitivity
- Ability to speak and write brilliantly
- Assist with keeping an activities calendar and ensuring deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Understand the unique requirements of working for an independent agency
- A collaborative working style, someone with team spirit
- A comprehensive and current understanding of media and global affairs
- Attend key events
- Client relationships
- Contribute to social media
- Experience in leading junior consultants
- To love what you do. The team at Avenue do, and we want you to feel the same way
Posted on 19 Feb 13:41
Lucienne van Pul