Collection of outstanding debts which includes but is not limited to:
• Calling with reminders and or sending of e-mails in order to achieve targets set by management.
• Following the dunning process as described in the ISO procedure, and where necessaryrequesting that accounts be placed on hold.
• Reconciliation of debtor’s accounts and resolving queries.
• Inserting notes in the accounting system either against accounts or invoices so everyone will know the status of the query.
• Monitoring of account information in the accounting system and requesting changes be made where necessary to keep the information up to date.
• Releasing of sales orders for clients over their credit limit
• When requesting a credit note the request should be investigated thoroughly and submitted for processing with copy of invoice and any ot
• Diploma in basic accounting or equivalent
• Proven experience in a similar position
• Minimum 5 years collection experience