Senior Account Director
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Location:||Remote, Remote position|
We have an exciting, remote job opportunity for Senior Account Manager at an independent, global experience Brand agency focused on Shopper and BTL Marketing. The agency boasts offices in London, South Africa and Australia. In this role as Senior Account Director you will focus on Retail clients working across various local and global alcoholic brands. The successful candidate will lead the accounts that he/she works across and must therefore be experienced in the Account Management roles. We’re looking for an individual who is well spoken and confident, someone able to create good mutually beneficial relationships with Clients. You must be deadline orientated and able to manage a team of Account Executives/Account Managers. BTL experience is most important with a focus on Shopper Marketing. If you’re excited to work remotely, connecting with a fabulous global team on lovely brands, apply today!
- Client leadership in establishing strong relationships built on respect and trust that promotes partnering both internal and external
- Take an active approach in chairing client review meetings and creative presentations
- Ensure that you have an informed opinion to share that is representative of the agency view
- Deliver high standards of client satisfaction, measured through feedback, surveys, response to campaigns
- Strive to deliver on time, every time. Ensuring that timing plans are set up and managed
- Oversee team (AMs/AEs) who perform administrative tasks such as contact reports, weekly status report control and running of status meetings (internal and external)
- Liaising with agency colleagues, clients, and suppliers in a professional manner
- Understanding of the production process across all communication channels including in-store, print, packaging design, digital, mobile, activations
- Management of projects from inception to completion
- Control of project budgets and monthly billings.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Industry relevant qualification
- Deadline driven with excellent time management skills
- Enthusiastic and ambitious with a drive to succeed in the industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to harness internal and external.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 21 Aug 09:27
+27 21 422 1037