Senior Account Director
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Company:||VMLY&R South Africa|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an accountable strategic partner with our clients. This includes all aspects of business management, including revenue, overall business growth, team development (with a concentration on the account management team), development and maintenance of relationships with key accounts and senior-level clients, and managing expectations with the agency senior management team.
The senior account director works with other functions in the tribe to develop, craft and refine strategies to achieve client goals and execution of strategies. The successful candidate must be team-oriented and possess excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills. The senior account director sets the vision for all partnerships on his or her clients and ensures seamless delivery across the account management team.
The candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced, collaborative, creative and high-performance environment and be comfortable making decisions.
- At least six years of experience, including large agency, digital agency and/or client side experience
- At least two years of experience working on a retail account
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Experience with digital marketing and/or managing the design and development of websites; traditional marketing experience is a plus
- Experience with paid search campaigns, major online media and emerging media
- Experience in large scale project management or enterprise site building
- Experience managing employees
- Responsible for overall revenue and agency profitability for accounts
- Ability to craft creative briefs and provide clear, persuasive briefings to Creative teams and remain an active contributor throughout the creative development process
- Proven approach to cross-functional, cross-agency and partnership collaboration
- CRM/direct experience is beneficial
- Distinct understanding of the strategic process
- Ability to lead and grow multiple clients
Posted on 22 Mar 16:36