SAP VMS Consultant – SAP SD
|Remuneration:||R700 – R750 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionLuxury German vehicles and motorcycles producer are looking for an SAP VMS Consultant (with SAP SD), to join their team on a contract basis, based in Midrand.
You will be required to do SAP VMA and SD Configuration, development documentation, as well as analyse and provide solutions to the sales process.
If you are a passionate, self-starter within the SAP space and are interested in being a part of a world-renowned German multinational, apply now!
Reference number for this position is KH51407 which is a contract position based in Midrand offering a hourly rate up to R750 per hour. Contact Kayleigh on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- Understand the business requirements, preparing AS-IS and TO-BE documents and get sign-off from users for Business BluePrint document
- Strong understanding of the Sales and Distribution processes
- ABAP debugging beneficial (Workbench related knowledge of new development/enhancements)
- Integration testing from an SAP perspective with other technologies, such as Java frontend solutions
- Interface knowledge between the non-SAP and SAP technologies
- Preparing the cut over strategy for SD objects
- Preparing User manuals and conducting training to business process owners
- Go-live preparation and post Golive support
- Interaction with clients through meetings, calls and emails
- Handling Tickets and Tasks with the responsibility for closing the same within defined SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues for the system and providing support
- Executing the required changes through configuration
- Executing the analysis and resolution of Production Support calls
- Raising Change Requests (CR’s) and writing Functional Specifications for them
- Preparing test data for testing of User Stories
- Testing User Stories and preparing test results
- Carrying out regression testing
- Interact with consultants of other modules
- User interface transactional solutions
- S4HANA experience an added advantageous
Posted on 28 Oct 08:17
011 463 3633