*Our client* is a well-established national Private Tertiary Education institution offering quality and attractive courses to professionals and school leavers alike.
*Purpose of the role:*
The *Tertiary Education Consultant (TEC’s)* promotes the company brand and builds relationships with TOP FEEDER schools. This role is for a mature person aged 28 years and above.
The *Tertiary Education Consultant* generates a marketing database by presenting our clients ‘unique selling points’ to Grade 8 to 12 learners in order to generate interest and eventually registrations for Private Tertiary Education.
This role reports to the Campus Business Development Manager, National Business Development Manager, and Schools Relations Manager
* The ideal candidate will be experienced, dedicated, committed, professional and hungry for new business and achieving their set sales targets.
* Relevant sales experience in the same field or similar is key to this role.
* The incumbent will be accustomed to working with and have A STRONG NETWORK WITH LOCAL SCHOOLS in the relevant geographical area.
* A strong NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPER with an excellent, proven sales track record along with a keen passion for education and sales is required.
* The TEC’s initiates promotional events and functions on campus to generate sales.
* The TEC’s are required to create a strong presence at the various schools and the surrounding campus region.
* The TEC markets various school solutions in order to build strong relations with schools.
* Build relationships with funding and student loan organizations Address customer concerns and issues in a professional and timely manner
* Required to build relationships with key people at schools / teachers/ principles/ parents/ prospective students
* Tertiary Education Consultant is a brand ambassador and should always represent according to the image, as set out by the Executive Management team.
* Work closely with the campus team, student advisors, facilitators to ensure maximum attendance at events that will secure enrolments
* Positive, Influential, always on time, well prepared and knowledgeable
* The Tertiary Education Consultant has HIGH STANDARDS AND COMMUNICATES WELL AND IS ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL.
*KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS*
* Generate and manage the data collection against a given target
* Generate no less than 60 - 80% of school learners in the allocated region Ensure quick delivery of information cards to the campus after a presentation to ensure quick feedback to leads with all the company's information
* Create events and opportunities that will ensure high lead conversion
* Create a customer service/customer experience programme on campus that will ensure customer retention and minimize cancellation
* Drive brand loyalty Execute marketing plans Book appointments with schools | teachers | prospects and their parents Liaise with the student advisors as required for co