|Remuneration:||negotiable basic plus commission|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Indaba Billboards & Media|
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs..
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for media rental.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about payment terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Find prospects and leads.
- Learn details about our products and services
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
- Identify most important sales KPIs
- Track and monitor your work
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to the management team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/communications, economics.
- Experience in Media / OOH media sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Ability to work independently
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Basic computer skills (email, Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Paying attention to detail
Company DescriptionIndaba Billboards & Media is a Transit Media Advertising Specialist company that provides brands access to a large and vast commuter audience and Spaza shop shoppers.
Posted on 11 Jan 15:18, Closing date 12 Mar