Our client, a large FMCG company is currently looking for a Sales Representative to come and join their dynamic team .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.,br> Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- 4 Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans.