|Remuneration:||R15000 - R20000 per month negotiable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionSunshine Distribution is the sales division of the largest photographic rental company in South Africa, SunshineCo. We are the sole distributers of several photographic brands in SA as well as being re-sellers, sub-distributers and trusted outsourcers of several others.
Sunshine prides itself on product knowledge as well as our customer service and support and have developed a strong and trusted relationship with our clients and supplier networks alike.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter to work with our sales team (sales, admin and web/marketing), running the division in close conjunction with our Financial Manager. You will need to be able to manage your time and productivity as well as working closely with the team. The responsibilities and product ranges are varied so being able to multi-task is crucial. Driving and increasing sales across the board through various marketing activities, is the main responsibilities of the position.
An interest and knowledge of photography and photographic equipment is a big plus.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Increasing products sales
- Direct sales (B2C) as well as B2B - wholesale, distribution and online sales of select brands.
- Sales of outsourced brands.
- Cold calling
- Product support
- Stock management
- Maintaining relationships with established dealers and sourcing new ones (retailer visits, etc)
- Managing and implementing marketing strategies
- Product demos and dealer visits
- Nationwide travel for product demos and retailer visits
- Identifying new products and negotiating agreements with suppliers
- Other Adhoc sales related duties
- Three+ years sales experience
- Market-related qualification (sales/marketing)
- Own transport
- Clear criminal record
Posted on 08 Apr 10:41