SALES REP – SECUNDA/TRICHARDT
Secunda – (Mpumalanga )
1. I would prefer a Female Rep but not set in stone
2. Aged Between 27 and 45 (Female Cadidate)
3. Sales experience crucial and not neg (At least 5- 10 Years) with contactable references
4. Preferably Afrikaans Speaking but bi-lingual
5. Own Vehicle and Drivers licence, Tracker will be installed
- Plan and think ahead
- Impact and influence others
- Composed and resilient
- Focus on achieving results
- Deliver customer service
- Communicate clearly
- Being able to handle and resolve customer’s complaints
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric)
- Basic salary + commission, petrol allowance, Car allowance & cell phone
- Sales Representative Job Duties
Sales representatives are at the core of every marketing and sales activity as they create that very important link between the company and the customer. Most sales representatives are responsible for selling services and products within their territories.
Sales representatives service existing accounts along with ensuring that they bring in new business as well. Business development is a huge part of their work and they are expected to reach out to customers to meet their targets.
Customer service is another important part of a sales representative’s work as he/she is expected to assist the customer during each phase of buying and even after sales. They are expected to provide customers with detailed information on a product, how it works, quotes.
Sales representatives need to be good communicators as they are required to be in constant contact with customers and need to be able to put forward product’s and positive features in front of them in order to secure a sale. They should be able to analyse situations appropriately and manage any conflict that may occur due to a problem with the product, the service.
•Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers, make cold calls to prospective clients and inform them about new products and deals.
•Submits orders and quotes by referring to price lists and product information and codes. Provide direct customer services by informing them of products and services; explain products’ value and capabilities to customers.
•Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
•Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and techniques in order to monitor competition. Conduct market research to identify trends and manage sales activities accordingly.