SALES REP – NORTH WEST RUSTENBURG
1. I would prefer an African Male Rep
2. Aged Between 27 and 45
3. Sales experience crucial and not neg (At least 5-10 Years)
4. Preferably bi-lingual
5. Own Vehicle and Drivers licence, Tracker will be installed
6. Must be willing to travel
7. Self-managed and disciplined
8. Well-groomed and presentable
9. Sober habits
10. Plan and think ahead
11. Impact and influence others
12. Composed and resilient
13. Being able to handle and resolve customer’s complaints
14. Completed Grade 12 (Matric)
15. Basic salary + commission, petrol allowance, Car allowance & cell phone
Sales Representative Job Duties
Sales representatives are at the core of every marketing and sales activity as they create that very important link between the company and the customer. Most sales representatives are responsible for selling services and products within their territories. Business development is a huge part of their work and they are expected to reach out to customers to meet their targets.
Customer service is another important part of a sales representative’s work as he/she is expected to assist the customer during each phase of buying and even after sales. They are expected to provide customers with detailed information on a product, how it works, quotes.
Sales representatives need to be good communicators as they are required to be in constant contact with customers and need to be able to put forward product’s and positive features in front of them in order to secure a sale. They should be able to analyse situations appropriately and manage any conflict that may occur due to a problem with the product, the service.
•Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers, make cold calls to prospective clients and inform them about new products and deals.
•Submits orders and quotes by referring to price lists and product information and codes. Provide direct customer services by informing them of products and services; explain products’ value and capabilities to customers.
•Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Develop strategic and operational sales plans which resulted in 30% increase in overall sales and gross margin, identify sales opportunities and follow up on existing accounts for business development
• Maintain effective working relationship with customers, handle and resolve customers’ complaints
• Identified target markets and established successful plans to develop them – bring R200, 000.00 of additional revenue . Send cv to [email protected]