|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Discussed in the interview|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Private Property South Africa|
Job descriptionMain Purpose of the Role
The Virtual Relationship Manager is responsible for generating sales for the business. In this role, you will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. The overall goal of this team is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing new business within the online sales platform.
This role is ideal for the candidate who is passionate about delivering results, exceptional customer relationship management and building bonds with B2C customer segments.
In this role, you will be responsible for the sales management process, delivering on new business development, retention of existing customer base and reporting. The ideal candidate for this position is solution and results driven with exceptional negotiation skills. The working environment is best suited for a vibrant individual who is determined to succeed, excited to grow and can work well in a pressurized and fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate has strong sales experience and a demonstrated ability to convert sales, close leads and source new business. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in exceeding sales targets and the ability to achieve measurable results in fast paced, dynamic working environment.
Preference will be given to candidates who meet the desired requirements for the role and have worked remotely in an internal sales environment.\
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Identifying and cultivating potential customers for the business's products or services
- Contact existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
- Ensures product knowledge to enable telesales with existing and potential customers
- Communicates with potential customers to understand their requirements and need
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Contact existing customers and new prospects to sell business products and services
- Uses a script to ask customers qualifying questions and to present the features and benefits of the product to enable sales opportunity
- Assists the account manager by handling the repeat orders of low to middle value products from existing customers. In this area, you seek out opportunity to offer customers additional products or services when they call to place orders and have ability to leverage opportunity to implement cross-selling techniques to increase sales and profits, in addition to improving the overall productivity of the team
- Maintain an updated customer database
- Track and document calls and sales
- Update client records
- Recovery of bad debt from existing customers
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly workplans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Ensures that customer details are routinely checked and updated
- Maintains effective relationships with customers by active listening followed by creative problem solving, presenting efficiency throughout the telesales experience and implementing a solution driven and creative problem-solving approach.
- Remote work with occasional travel
- Willingness to work overtime as required and in line with operational requirements
A few things for you to note regarding our Business Recruitment process:
We offer a market related, total remuneration package. This position is perfectly suited to the individual who is passionate about the field and is searching for the opportunity to work for a business that prioritizes personal and professional development.
If you have not heard back from our hiring team two weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionAn inspiring culture and organisation to be a part of.
At Private Property, our values define our culture. These values form the core of who we are as people and inform how we operate our business.
Our culture is built on the following values: Service. Collaboration. Innovation. Agility. Grit.
These values give us purpose and direction as we strive to achieve great things together.
We invest in our people and help them to grow with us. We are proud of the calibre of our people and are successful because of them. We recognise and reward success and look for people who share our passion for innovation and excellence
Qualifications and experience
- The ideal candidate is in possession of a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum three years working in a Contact centre environment/ Internal Sales environment
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, target driven environment
- Experience working remotely is a huge advantage but not necessary
- Demonstrated strong prioritization and time management skills as well as problem solving skills
- Property Industry experience is a huge advantage but not necessary
- Technical Skills
Posted on 05 Mar 16:08