Sales Development Rep
Drive revenue via new business generation across the continent for a new software product including services and training as the next sales development Rep urgently sought by a dynamic provider of Software Solutions, Services & Training in Joburg. You will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities for an experienced Business Development Executive and Pre-sales Consultant to drive towards winning. You will require Matric/Grade 12, a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar role, proven ability to prospect through companies to identify the correct individuals, demonstrated track record in exceeding challenging targets and a proven record of sales ideally within Africa. You must be a permanent resident or have a valid work permit. Additional languages such as French or Swahili will prove beneficial.
- Generate and seek out new business through cold-calling, email prospecting and referrals.
- Navigate customer organisation to identify influencers and decision makers to find new opportunities.
- Actively increase your industry knowledge to educate and create awareness within the customer environment.
- Utilise strategic, proven sales methodologies to ensure setting of appointments.
- Ensure that the CRM system (Salesforce) is accurately updated with all necessary information.
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge and be able to hook for a meeting using the unique benefits of the solution.
- Matric Certificate/Grade 12.
- Other qualifications desirable.
- At least 3 years in a similar role.
- Proven ability to prospect through companies to identify the correct individuals.
- Demonstrated track-record in over-achieving challenging targets.
- Proven track record in sales ideally within Africa.
- Must be a permanent resident or have a valid work permit.
- Additional languages such as French, Swahili would be beneficial.
- Target-driven, dynamic and confident, with a proven track record.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to initiate conversations with senior personnel.
- Able to ask questions that demonstrate understanding.
- Experience navigating complex organisations.
- Competitive by nature.
- Self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
- You should have an inherent desire to succeed.
- Can name more than three Star Wars characters.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 07 Jan 17:12, Closing date 6 Feb
087 351 0743