|Remuneration:||R4000 – R8000 per month negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Benefits:||Disability, death, bonus and birthday bonus|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionSomething different, desired and designed is based in Cape Town and Johannesburg and able to offer nationwide services (ie including Durban and travel within two hours of each city).
The Job itself will be based in Cape Town at our head office in Parow.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate, yet very efficient and mostly authentic salesperson. Someone who has a love for creative but understands customers needs.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
A love for design, for interiors, for creative and for spatial beauty . Needing someone who feels comfortable to sell changing spaces and environments, whether that be temporarily (events), permanent (interiors for office and home) and brand awareness (activations and nationwide rollouts).
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Can and will provide all KPA's and KPI's during application process.
Company DescriptionSomething Different is a design and build business focussing on the concept and infrastructure design for any environment – whether you work, play, dance, shop or live in the space – Something Different will elevate it with top creative input, concept development, design and infrastructure.
Excellent spatial design and transforming spaces is our destination and we love to take you on a professional, service-driven ride whilst we create and execute the projects with you.
We bring the wow!
- Over five years in sales
- Fluent in English and even Afrikaans or Xhosa
- Must have drive to be successful
- Computer and even Mac literate
- Well-groomed and presented
- Excellent customer service
- Some experience in this field of design, events or hospitality industry
- Proven sales record
- Own transport
- Own cellphone
- Own laptop
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- CRM experience
- Social media management
Posted on 18 Feb 10:57