|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales.
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun
- Honesty in dealing with cash and finances
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- 6 months of retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Clear Criminal record
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of current clothing trends/outdoor lifestyle (depending on the brand applying for)
Posted on 02 Nov 13:23
|Recent jobs by Cape Union Mart||City||Date posted|
|Sales Assistant||Nelspruit||02 Nov 16:23|
|Sales Assistant||Johannesburg||02 Nov 16:16|
|Buyer – Outdoor Equipment/Consumer Electronics||Cape Town||02 Nov 16:15|
|Sales Assistant||Witbank||02 Nov 16:06|
|Sales Assistant||Johannesburg||02 Nov 15:58|
|Technical Sales Assistant||Johannesburg||02 Nov 15:49|
|Assistant Leader||Tzaneen||02 Nov 15:40|
|Store Leader||Johannesburg||02 Nov 15:39|
|Sales Assistant||Johannesburg||02 Nov 15:31|
|Sales Assistant||Johannesburg||02 Nov 15:24|