|Location:||Cape Town, Table Bay|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Reference:||#Poetry TableBay Addi|
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales.
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun.
- Honesty in dealing with cash and finances
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Innovation and change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Matric or equivalent
- Clear criminal record
- Microsoft – computer proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of current clothing trends/outdoor lifestyle (depending on the brand applying for)
Posted on 13 Jul 15:11, Closing date 11 Aug