|Location:||Durban, The Pavilion|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales.
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun.
- Honesty in dealing with cash and finances
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Innovation and change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- Six months of retail experience
- Matric or equivalent
- Clear criminal record
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of current clothing trends/outdoor lifestyle (depending on the brand applying for)
Posted on 30 Jun 11:25, Closing date 29 Jul