|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales.
- Create an inspiring environment. Have fun
- Honesty in dealing with cash and finances
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownership
- 6 months of retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Clear Criminal record
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of current clothing trends/outdoor lifestyle (depending on the brand applying for)
Posted on 12 Nov 15:41
|Recent jobs by Cape Union Mart||City||Date posted|
|Equipment Buyer – Outdoor||Cape Town||13 Nov 09:18|
|Store Leader||Durban||13 Nov 07:48|
|Technical Sales Assistant||Cape Town||12 Nov 17:33|
|Sales Assistant||Johannesburg||12 Nov 16:00|
|Assistant Leader||Johannesburg||12 Nov 15:45|
|Sales Assistant||Johannesburg||12 Nov 15:41|
|Assistant Leader||Johannesburg||12 Nov 15:34|
|Sales Assistant||Pretoria||11 Nov 10:38|
|Assistant Leader||Witbank||11 Nov 10:38|
|Sales Assistant||Johannesburg||11 Nov 10:27|