Sales Agent/Client Manager
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R20000 per month Cost to company|
Job descriptionAt domains.co.za we give our clients the assistance they need. The sales/client manager will assist in helping new clients with their correct product choices, and after-sales service in offering the right advice for the right solutions. The Sales Team have excellent knowledge of all our products and are always available to our clients. In fact, the entire domains.co.za team, including sales, support and accounts all have excellent and professional product knowledge and work together as a cohesive team.
If you don’t already know about domains, website hosting, SSLs, Antivirus and other related products, this position is definitely not for you!
- Must have a valid matric
- Must have at least two years relevant work experience working in the internet/domains/web hosting environment
- Must be computer literate (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must have knowledge of the Internet, its protocols and terminology
- Must be able to work under pressure and achieve targets and deadlines
- Must have excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must have excellent telephone skills and ensure appropriate action is taken relative to each call
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to provide excellent customer service
- Must have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise their own workload, and to work comfortably within our deadlines
- Must be flexible for ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Must be able to build rapport with clients and ‘think on their feet’
- Must respond to all email requests within the agreed time
- Meeting KPIs for the department and company
- Must have a minimum of two contactable references
- Tertiary or additional sales/customer orientated education
- Good sales track record
- Domain and hosting knowledge and/or industry knowledge
Company DescriptionDomains.co.za is the top commercially active ICANN accredited domain name registrar in South Africa. We offer a variety of online solutions to help SME and entrepreneurial sectors of the marketplace establish their presence on the web.
We are looking for a talented, well-motivated individual with a proven track record for this position. They must be able to maintain the high levels of sales and service which we currently achieve.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be honest and hard-working
- Integrity and confidentiality are highly necessary
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined and take their responsibilities seriously
- Must want a position where their individual contribution makes an impact on the company
- Must have an ability to deal with difficult clients/situations in a patient and friendly manner
- Applicant must be able to work in, and with, a team of other people
- All the normal personal stuff that goes without saying (neat, tidy, punctual, courteous, passionate, etc.)
- Confidence to work directly with difficult clients
Please do not apply for this position if your skills and experience are not suitable as described above. All applications that are not suitable will be immediately rejected.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted, if you have not heard from us within seven days of submitting your CV; please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job, click here .
Posted on 13 Apr 09:10