This role will report to the CEO (based in CT) and interacts with suppliers, buyers, stores & the warehouse.
* Use Netstock tools (reports/dashboards/enquiry) to maintain efficient stock holdings.
* Check accuracy of sales forecasts.
* Process inter-branch stock transfers.
* Raise purchase orders on local suppliers.
* Raise purchase orders on import suppliers.
* Adding new product codes and maintaining products in the stock database, ensuring all fields are accurate.
* Production of Excel reports – short deliveries, PO’s past ETA date, negative stock list, inter-branch stock transfers not actioned within 7 days, branch transfers not completed within 48 hours etc.
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in retail
* Strong Excel skills (use of Excel formulae and functions such as vlookup, sumifs, pivot tables)
* IQ Retail/Netstock advantageous
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Dependable and reliable
* Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
R20 000 – R25 000
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR440 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to [email protected] Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.
Salary: R20000 - R25000
Job Reference #: CR440
Consultant Name: Mari Cardoso