|Remuneration:||R25000 per month basic plus commission|
|Benefits:||Including Travel of R4,000.00 and R1,000.00 Phone allowance|
|Company:||Inspirit Inspirations (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionThe primary objective for the retail manager is to optimize and grow the retail business within our existing retail stores, and to acquire new retail stores.
This is not a retail store manager position:
RequirementsThe Retail Manager , will be required to: -
- Build strong relationships with existing store managers and buyers.
- Optimize existing business and generate new retail store business.
- Present the product range to decision makers.
- Open new retail stores
- Negotiate trading terms.
- Achieve monthly sales targets per retail group and store.
- Analyse store sales reports.
- Optimize product mix per store.
- List new products.
- Visit all our trading stores as per store call register
- Merchandise in store.
- Generate replenishment orders.
- Introduce new product listings to store managers.
- Liaise with head office buyers.
- List new product offerings.
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- Capture orders on our IT operational systems.
- Nurture and grow key customer relationships.
Assume responsibility for all retail stores and the Inspirit merchandiser .
- Recruit and train merchandisers.
- Determine the daily call cycle in consultation with the merchandiser.
- Update daily action plan for the merchandiser and ensure execution thereof.
- Daily task allocation for the merchandiser.
- Daily report back meetings with the merchandiser.
- Ensure that all orders are executed and delivered to the stores or DC’s timeously.
Company DescriptionInspirit Inspirations (Pty) Ltd - www.inspiritworld.com is a fast growing dynamic company based in Hyde Park in Johannesburg. We manufacture and import products for the corporate and retail market.
Posted on 06 Jul 13:40