We are in pursuit of Graduates who enjoy an Editorial Writing Style to craft top-quality career documents for clients from multiple brands, industries, and regions.
Essential Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree in English, or another writing intensive field (History, Anthropology, etc.) Resource Marketing Content
• Craft and update templates, strategy guides and communication scripts for writers
• Compose blog posts and knowledge sharing articles to support marketing, sales, and recruitment
• Assist Quality Assurance team with document review and quality initiatives Document Writing
• Manage monthly projects (of at least 70 orders), crafting top-quality resumes and other career documents for a diverse range of clients
• Network with clients by email and phone to address concerns and guarantee satisfaction
• Collaborate with the Fulfillment/Customer Care and Service Delivery Standards teams to identify and respond to client escalations Skills Set Required:
• Acute attention to detail and robust writing and editorial skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, together with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• The skill to perform under pressure and meet deadlines, while upholding a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201477 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201477