Remote Project Coordinator - SEO/ClickUp/Slack/HubSpot/Google Sheet
Your exceptional communication skills & strong understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape is sought by a US-based data-driven Brand Specialist seeking a highly meticulous and ambitious Project Coordinator to join its fully remote team. Your core role will be to assist implementing the Marketing & Sales strategy which will include monitoring SEO, site performance trends and creating meaningful dashboards and reports. The ideal candidate must possess a Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Sales or other suitable tertiary qualification, have 1-2 years’ Marketing/Sales experience, be proficient using ClickUp, Slack, HubSpot, Google Sheets, Google Docs and WordPress. You will also need to be familiar with SEO, Paid Marketing, Web Development, Email Marketing, Social Media and understand the sales funnel and other related concepts.
- Monitor the SEO, paid marketing, email marketing, site performance trends and sales activities, and create meaningful dashboards and reports.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of digital strategies and sales activities.
- Provide assistance and input into improving and developing the digital marketing and sales function.
- Update the VP of Digital Strategy on project-related issues and keep them informed on project developments.
- Communicate frequently and effectively through project management tools.
- Assist in managing the website’s content by following our approval process, adding new content to distribution channels (website, social media, etc.) and liaising with Content Writers.
- Liaise with external suppliers and service providers for specifications, quotes and delivery on various initiatives.
- Degree or diploma in marketing or sales or a related qualification.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Marketing or Sales experience.
- You have strong communication skills. This means your grammar, spelling, tone of emails and verbal communication skills are excellent.
- You’re highly organised and always looking how to efficiently use software such as ClickUp, Slack, HubSpot, Google Sheets, Google Docs and other tools.
- You can use screen capture and video capture tools to effectively and clearly communicate specific issues.
- Knowledge of website management, specifically on the WordPress platform.
- Has an eye for design when it comes to making documents, spreadsheets, presentations and reports look good, engaging, easy to read and consume.
- Has working experience in a distributed team around the world.
- Exposure to the key elements of Digital Marketing and Sales, including Paid Media, Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Analytics would be a bonus.
- Is passionate about using exceptional words and grammar when communicating.
- You can break complex problems into task-level items.
- You have a bias towards action and are solution orientated.
- Ask smart questions to get to the root of the challenge of work that’s needed.
- Has incredible attention to detail, assumes nothing, and retains information from multiple sources.
- Is able to prioritize and manage their own time.
- Understands how to manage expectations and the art of under promise and over deliver
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 07 Jan 17:23, Closing date 6 Feb
087 351 0743