Commercial Parts Business Developer (Heavy Duty Automotive)
Support the development of Automotive business in South Africa
- Ensure customer requirements are met.
- Identify and drive opportunities that could leverage the business.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Act and work as connector between Germany and South Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant fields desired
Basic level of technical understanding and interest in engines preferable.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please forward the following to [email protected]
- Your fully comprehensive CV
- Covering letter
- A neat head and shoulders photograph for the covering letter of your CV
- 3 months’ pay slips.
- Contactable references for if your application is successful