|Location:||Cape Town, Green Point|
Job descriptionDrive the product vision and strategy of a fast-paced & dynamic HealthTech company seeking a passionate and self-driven Product Owner to work on a suite of mobile and web-based applications. Joining the Product Delivery team, your core role will be to own the product backlog and support Engineers and Testers to successfully deliver on sprint goals, all while being the voice of the customer. You will also be expected to review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks. You will require a suitable IT Degree/Diploma, have 2+ years’ experience as a Product Owner/BA, have a deep understanding and experience of Agile methodologies, experience with a defining minimum viable product with exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Active member of multiple Scrum teams.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Own and maintain multiple appropriately prioritised product and sprint backlogs.
- Continuously prioritise and re-prioritise to meet business needs.
- Manage dependencies between teams and products and remove impediments.
- Facilitate Sprint Planning and Grooming sessions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver on sprint goals.
- Oversee the Scrum process to ensure that teams follow best practices and continuously improve (inspect & adapt).
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analyses to stay on track towards delivering on commitments.
- Perform user story acceptance testing before software is released.
- Perform release planning, tracking and management.
- Keep internal stakeholders (Customer Success, Sales and Operations) informed of sprint goals, progress and release plans.
- Work closely with Product Manager to build and maintain the roadmap and features.
- Have a solid understanding of the product vision, strategy and customer problems.
- A relevant IT degree or diploma.
- Two+ years’ experience as Product Owner or Business Analyst.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with a defining minimum viable product.
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and drive collaboration and alignment.
- Thrive in a fast-paced Agile environment and can perform under pressure.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great attitude and attention to detail.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target="_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Personal Skills/AttributesProduct, Owner, Agile
Posted on 07 Jan 17:29, Closing date 6 Feb
087 351 0743