Product Coordinator - Creatives
|Location:||Johannesburg, Randburg Ferndale|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Job descriptionThe production coordinator: creative will be responsible for controlling traffic within the creative department. Key responsibility of the PC is to ensure all creative work are managed within set timelines. This role reports to the
- Take instruction from the Executive: Creative
- Oversee channel campaigns (concepts, scripts and shoots)
- Create and manage shift rosters of the creative team members across inter-linked department (Promos & Graphics)
- Coordinate and manage production schedules for the department.
- Ensure all bookings are within the allocated shifts per month and that they are aligned with the allocated budget.
- Ensuring deadlines are always met.
- Oversee a range of production freelancers and fixed term teams (producers/animators/video editors etc).
- Making good use of relevant production tools to produce the best possible product.
- Overseeing brainstorm session for granular content, promos and longer form content with relevant stakeholders at NATV, as advised by the head of programming
- Providing support to marketing, communications, events and sales departments with video production support for their projects
- Oversee production quality control standards.
- Manage the daily handover of all briefs and deliverables from shift to shift.
- Follow, adhere and help refine company systems and processes in terms of workflows and all other existing templates as guided by the Executive: Creative
- Handle all other administrative requirements of your departments
- Handle all timesheets and invoices for freelancers
- 3 – 5 years’ experience of managing productions in either film/TV/online
- Relevant experience as traffic controller
- Confident managing several projects at different stages
- Experience in collaborative work environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organised, excellent time management skills, ability to priorities workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines.
- Energetic and adaptable, willing to learn, prepared to undertake non-core tasks as part of a small team within a larger organisation.
- Ability to contribute toward developing innovation in your department and across the organisation when requested.
- Excellent team player with a positive, solution-focused approach
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Hardworking with a can-do attitude and demonstrable use of initiative
Posted on 15 Jun 09:30, Closing date 13 Aug
+2710 448 4050