|Remuneration:||R900000 – R960000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionWe are currently in search of an experienced PowerBuilder developer with Web experience to join one of the market leading factory shop in Africa. You must have experience in creating and maintaining point of sales software and associated peripheral applications in the clothing retail industry.
You will be required to to improve and maintain an efficient POS and stock system as well as develop new applications that are able to support the strategic business requirements of the company.
- Five+ years’ experience in PowerBuilder software development
- Five+ years’ experience in POS development
- Proficiency with database design include the ability to write effective and complex stored procedures
- Complete demonstrable understanding of relational data basing and advanced concepts
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of users, clients and business
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
Wait no more!
Reference Number for this position is GZ41767 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary of R960,000 per annum negotiable on experience and ability.
The time for change is now ! E-Merge IT Recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. E-mail Garth on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from E-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 06 Jul 16:15