Key responsibilities will be:
• Manage a small finance team
• Accounting to trial balance for 5 divisions
• Weekly and monthly financial reporting
• Ad-hoc reporting
• Credit control
• Review and perform reconciliations
• VAT submissions
• Cashflow forecasts and cash analysis
• Daily forex trading and managing of hedged book
• LC & TT bank correspondence and schedules
• Liaising with banks
• SARB applications
• Bank payment authorisation
• Maintain and review costings
• Management and cost accounting
• Assist with annual budget compilation
• Assist with annual audit
• Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
• Monitoring of data integrity
• System champion for ERP system
• Assist finance team in questions relating to Debtors, Creditors, Cashbook, Producer payments and system related problems.
• Ensure all transactions are accounted for according to IFRS for SMEs standards and guidelines.
• Prepare and present weekly financial report for the Marketing team.
Prepare monthly management accounts
Prepare monthly sales report for the Directors
• Prepare ad-hoc reports relating to Consignees, Producers, Suppliers, Costings, etc. requested by Management.
• Review weekly reconciliations:
Debtors Age Analysis, Producer Payment reconciliations, Producer Outstanding Payments, Outstanding LCs and TTs
Review monthly reconciliations:
Debtors reconciliation, Creditors reconciliations, Intercompany reconciliations, Balance sheet reconciliations
• Perform Pool reconciliations and juice accounts
• Manage Producer loan accounts.
• Perform monthly VAT reconciliation and submit on SARS eFiling
• Prepare a weekly cashflow forecast and monthly cash analysis