Performance Marketing Specialist
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have an exciting job opportunity for a mid-weight Performance Marketing Specialist at a multi-award-winning digital business based in Johannesburg. The company was founded by a group of actuaries, data scientists and software developers, to rebuild insurance from scratch. They developed a game-changing platform which allows digital, tech savvy, self-directed South Africans to have total control over how, when and what they insure. To support this, they’re rebuilding the value chain from the ground up using modern tech (no legacy insurance systems), to make sure that the customer experience is fast, fresh and delightful. In this exciting, successful start-up everybody gets their hands dirty to work together in a small team. The focus of this fabulous role is on paid digital advertising and driving the analytics of optimising paid digital lead generation, as they prepare to scale the business and become a household name. It will involve working closely with the Marketing team as well as the Analytics/Customer Insights team.
- Drive lead advertising across social media, Google Search and other digital platforms
- Integrate customer insights (micro data from customer interaction on our various digital assets) with ad performance to build and refine custom audiences and launch custom lead and conversion campaigns
- Build and optimise automated acquisition analytics processes.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree with an analytical component, or strong experience in data analytics
- Minimum 2 years full time experience in Performance Marketing/Paid Media
- Google Ads certified alongside the Social Media certifications (for FB & IG)
- Facebook Business Manager certifications
- Experience in working with Google Analytics
- Experience working with Audience segmentation
- Strong optimisation skills
- Ability to execute & analyse cross channel marketing campaigns
- Strong interest in digital consumer trends and the tech driven consumer
- A team player.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 22 Feb 11:43
+27 21 422 1037