|Remuneration:||R15000 - R22500 per month cost-to-company|
|Benefits:||Performance based bonuses.|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Quartermaster has been exceeding client expectations for over 20 years.
We are looking for a PPC and SEO Specialist with a track record of outstanding performance in these areas and has a through understanding of the Google platforms and Facebook. Knowledge of supporting social media platforms would be an asset.
Reporting to the CEO you would need to be able to land running and have the appetite to prove yourself capable of taking take on a senior position within 6 months.
This position would suite someone you wants to work within a small, flexible, passionate, successful, company. The Quartermaster team operate both remotely and from a co-working hot desk environment.
You will be working with the QM team on our motor industry accounts and will be responsible for the set up, daily monitoring, managing and monthly reporting for multiple digital campaigns.
- This is a technical/analytical position focused on CPC, CTR, CPM, CPA, Pixels, A/B Testing and UTM coding. There is only one measure for success - campaign ROI.
- You will be required to work within the key platforms of Google Ads, FaceBook Business Suite and Google Search Console as well as supporting applications such as WordStream, MOZ and Zapier to continuously improve Ad and SEO performance.
- This is not a content creation position. Content is managed by the creative/Social Media team.
- The ongoing set up of new PPC campaigns in Google and Facebook.
- The daily monitoring and implementation of our clients campaigns and website metrics. Checking and reporting on anomalies and opportunities.
- Analysing Keyword and ad content performance.
- Weekly SEO reporting and recommendations for the website development team.
- Producing the monthly 'Digital Performance' report with actions and recommendations.
Please note that if you do not meet the four minimum requirements below you will not be considered.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a dedicated PPC and SEO position.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in a communication, digital marketing / SEO-SEM-related qualification.
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications.
- Above average Excel Spreadsheet skills
- Facebook BluePrint Certification.
- Working knowledge of WordPress (Editing content within content management systems.)
- Adobe Acrobat (Reporting)
- Strong work ethic / Deadline orientated
- Accepts responsibility and take accountability for their work.
- A thirst to be an expert and a leader in the exponential field of digital marketing.
- Possess fanatical attention to detail.
Download the application form at: https://bit.ly/3sYEgtz
Only candidates who have completed and submitted this application form will be considered in the the initial filter. No additional information is required at this stage. We regret that should you do not hear from us within 72 hours your application has not been short-listed.
Company DescriptionThe Quartermaster Group is a marketing and communications agency that delivers integrated business solutions through Design, Digital and Event Management divisions
Posted on 06 Jan 13:56, Closing date 25 Jan