Paid Production Internship
|Remuneration:||R7000 - R7000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionStrika Entertainment is looking for a production intern to assist the operations manager. We create visual communication solutions tailored to corporate communication needs. Our products range from educational comic books to safety-procedure animations.
By using a visual-first communications strategy, we turn dry, factual or complex subjects into memorable media. These visually appealing, image-based communications ensure that clients can talk to diverse audiences with one simple communication tool, regardless of language, culture, or age differences. We are based in Woodstock, Cape Town.
We are looking for a newly graduated, organised, and enthusiastic candidate to assist us with:
- Booking voice-artist recordings and translations
- Supplier management
- Invoicing and payments
What you will learn:
- Traffic management
- Production management
- Working with great industry professionals such as illustrators, script writers and designers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Remuneration: R7,000 per month
To apply, please send us:
1. A one-minute video of yourself. Just say ‘hi’, introduce yourself, and let us know what you’re about. It does not need to be professionally done – you can use your phone. This is the best and only way we are able to meet every applicant in these Covid-19 times.
2. Your CV and a brief cover letter. Tell us about yourself and why you are a good fit for the role.
- Tertiary qualification in either Marketing, Communications, Business Studies or Visual Arts.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- You should have strong administrative skills and great attention to detail.
- Be a proactive team player with a positive attitude.
- Be enthusiastic, willing to learn, and hardworking.
- Spanish or French speaker.
- An understanding that nothing worth having comes easy.
Posted on 17 May 10:55