Paid Campaign Manager
We are offering a remote working opportunity for a Paid Campaign Manager for international clients in a number of exciting fields.
We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service and extraordinary employees! We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company. We hire 100% around values and how you will fit into our culture. There is also a lot of room for developing your career here too.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, reporting on and optimising display, search and video campaigns to ensure alignment with the company's online marketing strategy. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level.
Be Brave | Work+Life | Grow
Why you’re going to love working here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- A creative working environment.
- Remote and flexible work, virtual positions throughout South Africa.
What we're looking for in you:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent, strong and personable telephone manner.
- Great listening skills and high attention to detail.
- Extremely organised, excellent time management skills and able to manage own work-load to ensure deadlines are met.
- Be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Professional attitude at all times.
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment who works well under pressure.
- Experience with e-commerce/conversion-based campaigns mandatory
- Experience in Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads (Search and ideally Display, Video and Shopping), Twitter and Pinterest (nice to have).
What you’ll Be up to:
- Typical tasks include, but may not be limited to:
- Setting up and managing Digital campaigns from implementation through to reporting.
- Working closely with Strategists and Specialists to ensure campaign is performing against strategy and objectives.
- Providing ongoing actionable insights & recommendations into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs.
- Managing budgets in platform for campaigns.
- Liaising directly with clients to understand their objectives and provide ongoing feedback.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- South African citizen or valid work Visa.
- Experience in similar position.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification Ideal.
- Google Search Certification up to date.
- Google Analytics certification.
- 2+ years’ experience.
- Working PC/laptop.
- Secure and reliable internet connection.
Working hours: Part or Full time
Remuneration: Market related
Visit www.osdigital.careers to submit your application.
Company DescriptionOS Digital. Who are we?
Oh, just Africa’s fastest-growing digital agency, quietly revolutionising the digital marketing space.
OS Digital is comprised of committed, remote teams with a focus on flexible work-life balance and continuous development. Our teams are doing incredible work for our international partner PrimePixels, which provides us with a global client base and allows us to create award-winning work across a variety of exciting industries.
Since our inception in 2013, we’ve grown as a result of our committed clan of digital professionals who embrace the PrimePixels philosophy and approach: we’re intensely focused on the client’s exact needs and we bring together the right blend of expert skills in a carefully choreographed dance of digital professionals who absolutely love what they do. This synergy of passion and expertise is at the heart of our OS Digital formula, and the key that unlocks the PrimePixels magic.
Now, we invite you to come and join the revolution.
Posted on 09 Jul 11:18