Exciting opportunity to join a Company that is listed on the JSE as well as the Namibian Stock Exchange, stable, reputable and they wanting YOU to join their team!
OUTBOUND SALES CONSULTANT (SHORT TERM INSURANCE)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE : PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
• Selling Insurance (car and household) telephonically
• Achievement of sales targets and objectives
• Adherence to Quality and Compliance processes to minimize business risk
• Manage your quality & compliance against benchmarks to minimize business risk, with the client in mind
• Maintain optimal operational efficiencies based on productivity measures
• Adapt and change to fit in with changing business operational requirements
• Resolve complaints and objections
• Build and maintain good client relationships
• Managing information regarding new products, rate changes, rulings, training updates etc.
• Keep abreast of developments and trends in the Industry – self learning
• Ensure commitment to the FAIS Fit & Proper qualification requirements
• Grade 12 qualification
• 1 – 2 years’ experience within a Sales Outbound Call Centre, or at least 2 years’ face to face sales experience (with targets attached to the sales)
• Financial services experience (advantageous)
• RE Exam Advantageous
• 30 FAIS Credits – Advantageous (Short-term Insurance)
• Good understanding of Financial Services Industry related legislation and regulation
• Understanding of sales processes and servicing industry
• Outbound Sales experience is required
• Fluency in English and one other South African official language
• A clear criminal and credit record
• Commitment to the FAIS Act and meeting Fit & Proper qualification requirements
• Willingness to work overtime.
Interested? Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail [email protected] today.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.