Who are we? SPF Distribution, is dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, easy and suitable solutions, primarily through face-to-face intermediary channels, but also directly.
We have approximately 2,000 tied advisers and 2,000 supporting independent brokers, all dedicated to meet the financial needs of our clients. Our vision: We aspire to be the best at building enduring relationships by connecting clients and intermediaries.
We create sustainable value by attracting new clients, supporting ongoing client engagement and providing adaptive solutions designed to answer life’s financial questions.
ULTIMATELY WE GROW AND PROTECT WEALTH.
What will you do? • Selling products telephonically
• Achievement of sales targets and objectives
• Adherence to Quality and Compliance processes to minimize business risk • Manage your quality & compliance against benchmarks to minimize business risk, with the client in mind
• Maintain optimal operational efficiencies based on productivity measures • Adapt and change to fit in with changing business operational requirements • Resolve complaints and objections • Build and maintain good client relationships • Managing information regarding new products, rate changes, rulings, training updates etc. • Keep abreast of developments and trends in the Industry – self learning • Ensure commitment to the FAIS Fit & Proper qualification requirements
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & experience
• Grade 12 or a relevant NQF 4 qualification
• 1,5 years’ experience within a Sales Outbound Call Centre, or at least 2 years’ face to face sales experience (with targets attached to the sales)
• Financial services experience (advantageous) Knowledge and skills
• Good understanding of Financial Services Industry related legislation and regulation • Understanding of sales processes and servicing industry
• Outbound Sales experience is required
• Fluency in English and one other South African official language
• A clear criminal and credit record
• Commitment to the FAIS Act and meeting Fit & Proper qualification requirements • Willingness to work overtime. Personal qualities • Selling skills • Computer literacy • Communication • Planning and organising
• Building and maintaining relationships
• Treating Customers Fairly • Initiative
• Results Driven/Achievement orientated
• Continuous learning
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] or contact Janine Crowster via Whatsapp at 081 401 9595