Online Student Advisor - Sales
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionCode/Reference: OSA(CT02
Applications accepted until: 2021-04-11
Number of Openings: 1
Campus/Business Unit: Vega School - Online
Direct Reporting Line: National Senior Student Advisor
To achieve registration targets for Online graduate and post-graduate qualifications as well as short learning programmes.
Responsible for initiating and managing relationships with prospective students at every stage of the recruitment process to get them to register for qualifications and report on Online sales activity per set targets.
- Grade 12
- Marketing degree or related qualification
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer service orientated
- Target driven and ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confident
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outgoing and passionate
- Good telephone etiquette
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work as a team player and individually
- Must be able to travel
- Own transport is required
- Two years sales experience.
Experience in managing and closing sales cycle.
- Experience in working on a customer relationship management software.
- Experience in tertiary education environment.
RequirementsKey Performance Area:
- Achievement of weekly, monthly application targets for qualifications and short learning programmes.
- Participation in promotional activities to promote graduate and postgraduate studies.
- Follow up with website queries and applications, and ensure that prospective students have a positive service experience.
- Build and manage relationships with prospective students and their parents.
- Conduct interviews with prospective students and provide feedback of those interviews.
- Keep accurate record of student interaction and engagement.
- Capture data in respect of student leads on CRM, ensuring all relevant information is captured timeously and accurately
- Receive, evaluate and processes applications from prospective students.
- Ensure registration procedures are followed.
- Preparation of sales figures and statistics reports as required, including daily reporting.
- Attend weekly sales teleconference and catch up meetings
08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Might be required to work some Saturdays (Open days) or evenings (Career Expo etc)
Please note that only candidates who meet the requirements will be considered for this role, only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of applying. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 16 Mar 15:23