Online/eCommerce Trading Manager
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Preference will be given, but not limited to candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
If you live and breathe Sports and e-Commerce, you’re just the team player we are looking to score! We have a superb opportunity for a dynamic, commercially savvy, mid-weight Online/eCommerce Trading Manager to drive and grow the e-Commerce channel of a renowned sports fashion retail brand. As such you’ll need to be on-trend when it comes to athleisure and sportswear. The ideal candidate is commercially oriented with a strong retail focus. A passion for sport is a must – but regardless of your team or the sport you love, if you’re from a high performing e-Commerce background with a proven track record, there’s a place on their team for you!
- Manage the brand’s e-Commerce channel and drive the e-Commerce strategy for the brand
- Be responsible for setting and meeting online targets
- Manage the online merchant team
- Develop and continuously optimise the e-Commerce marketing and merchandising plans, leveraging all channels to drive customers, revenue and innovation
- Work cross-functionally and leverage Group strategies to deliver targeted ROI
- Manage and allocate all aspects of the online budget.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- 5 years proven track record in a high performing e-Commerce environment
- Experience in marketing, planning, merchandising, operations logistics
- Strong commercial acumen trader approach to e-Commerce
- Be a strong coach mentor, driving a high-performance culture
- Ability to plan, launch and track campaigns across web, social, SMS, and email
- Able to plan your time effectively and efficiently
- Works well under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse and report back effectively
- Proficient in e-Commerce monitoring and tracking platforms – to allow for effective planning implementation
- Strong budget management skills
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of dealing with managing a Digital Marketing agency
- Keep abreast of competitor activity, market trends, best practice
- Be customer-centric and proactive.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 13 Oct 15:09, Closing date 12 Dec
+27 21 422 1037