NATIONAL SALES MANAGER (SENIOR LEVEL)
Minimum Position Requirements:
5 years’ experience in an unsecured credit/housing finance business environment
Experience as a NSM representing a supplier/service provider (preferably credit) with retailers
• National Management of Sales Team
• Achievement of product sales targets
• Management of Directly attributable merchant channel costs to within parameters set. Special focus on the efficiency of the channel
• Provide input into the strategy and execution plan for the channel.
• Accountability, together with the Head of Channel, for the implementation of the strategy execution plan as far as it relates to Sales operations and related objectives agreed.
• Specific focus area: Multi product platform rollout
• Market Coverage/Sales
• Stakeholder relationship Development & Management
• Sales Team daily line/operational management and motivation
Very attractive salary on offer - for more enquiries contact 043 492 2005 or email your CV to [email protected]