NATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
- Must have a qualification in Marketing and must have experience for at least 5 – 10 years in the FMCG role and specifically the products and client level that the company works with;
- Must be willing to travel to our stores;
- Must have the ambition, willingness and also motivation to market the brand / our stores;
- Must have related industry knowledge of the market, area and clientele we serve.
- Must have innovative Community driven initiatives and also provide community based programs that are applicable to the areas we operate in.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for the full Marketing program of the business. This include community initiatives, also price promotion and catalogue design.
- Must also be interactive with the community social media platforms and involved in current initiatives for the business, including all marketing program designs.
- Responsible for the Marketing strategy and management objectives.
- Must ensure that the actions are carried out continuously from a marketing program for the stores through the store management and Customer Relations Officers.
- Must ensure actioning of marketing plans and objectives are timeously done, in line with strategy and executed with the store promotional plan.
- Will be responsible for a small marketing team and also ensure that the management of the team is controlled with the support of the Merchandise Director and Exco.