Motion Graphics Designer
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R23000 per month cost-to-company|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Non-negotiable: Experience designing assets for Social Media and broadcast environments.
Ideally: Strong interest and knowledge of football on a global scale.
NB: Please do not apply if you have not had at least three years advertising/sponsorship experience 'crafting and designing' in-agency .
Your passion for Sports
the commercial side of Sports is key.
Experience in Broadcast, TV, Sponsorships and Sport would be advantageous.
Keen on committing to a fast-paced, high-energy project!
- Available to start on two weeks’ notice or sooner.
- Experience in Creative within the world of Marketing and a working knowledge of Digital Design and social media is key!
- Three years of Design (Motion graphic design, Digital and ideally basic animation) within an advertising agency and/or TV production company environment.
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images and banners to help deliver a message
- Review designs before printing/publishing
- Assist in designing motion graphics from storyboards.
- photo editing, illustration and icon design transformed into digital animated assets.
- Develop digital content designs in to rich media, animated GIFs, animations and motion graphics
- Strong ability to produce amazing design work
- Experience across Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro, After Effects & Figma
- Understanding of Social Media graphics and formats
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with various people on multiple components
- Brilliant experience understanding Social Media Marketing
- Presentation skills
- Team player -collaborative, willing, confident but kind.
- Complete qualification in design/animation/advertising.
- Well organised and efficient
- Confidently manage large volume of work
- Work well under pressure.
- Happily interact at both junior and senior levels with clients and within team
- Knowledge of various sports and sporting codes
- Good work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Quick learner
- Positive attitude and keen to collaborate and contribute
NB: Portfolio of your Creative work will be requested and is required at start of application process.
Posted on 05 Jul 23:05, Closing date 20 Jul