Mid-Weight Integrated Strategist
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Are you a strategy mastermind in PE? We have an exciting job opportunity for you at a leading Branding and Marketing agency. We’re looking for an agile Mid-Weight Integrated Strategist to join our multi-skilled and solutions driven team! This role requires strategic thinking ability, thinking ahead of the client and good business sense. The Integrated Strategist needs to have a clear understanding of what the vision of the brands we work with are and knows how to strategically guide them forward to make it happen. The ideal candidate will be an ace at understanding our clients’ businesses, providing input and valuable strategic guidance to both the agency and the client. We’re looking for someone sharp and analytical with a passion for great, cleverly thought out strategies.
- Define and understand the target audiences, demographics, psychographics, behaviour and attitudinal mindsets across client brands
- Construct brand idea, architecture, positioning and value propositions and translating them into fully integrated communications strategies
- Provide clear, compelling creative direction through succinct creative brief writing that include inspirational thought starters
- Stay current and connected to popular culture and platform usage and creative developments in order to identify and predict relevant trends
- Be able to provide clear direction to diverse teams to develop integrated brand activities that drive brand growth for our clients, including working with media and partners across multiple platforms
- Plays a key role in marketing and promotional activities within the business, especially in terms of pitches and proposals.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- University Degree or Advertising School Diploma or relevant Industry related qualification
- Agency experience – preferred
- Five+ years of experience as a Strategist and/or Integrated Planner
- Solid knowledge of brand strategies, communications planning, consumer insight development as well as some experience/understanding within the digital and mobile eco-systems
- Broad sector experience is essential, however FMCG experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge of primary and secondary research techniques that best leads the strategic and creative processes
- Able to develop integrated brand and communication strategies to effectively maximise the awareness, exposure and campaigns of client brands and products
- Sharp business acumen, resourceful and a self-starter that has a relentless passion for knowing more and doing their best work
- Strategic energy and drive to think outside of the box
- Leads and informs ideation and brainstorming sessions internally and externally.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 30 Jul 10:01
+27 21 422 1037