Mid-Weight Digital Designer/Art Director – E-commerce
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
An integrated agency with a focus on retail is on the lookout for a mid-senior Digital Designer/Art Director to join their creative team. We are looking for someone to add their creative digital and ATL skills to a large national retailer. The role will see you tasked with delivering and encouraging award-winning work, from conceptualising integrated concepts through to execution – exceeding client expectations. Our ideal candidate is a creative digital super-star with a solid background in ATL, ready to take on the world of e-commerce and digital design, with the skill set to capture promotional excitement and breakthrough designs for multiple media platforms such as web banners, emailers, social media and online elements whilst ensuring that the ATL elements are just as exciting and ground-breaking. As this integrated Digital Designer, you will be responsible for designing and delivering cross-platform online campaigns. And your exposure to social media graphics, rich media collateral and also mobi-site animations and GIFs will be handy. If you enjoy working within a fun creative digitally focussed team and want to create magic, this is the role for you. Get in touch today!
- Providing fast turn-around app artwork
- Design and conceptualise digital artwork (Facebook; Instagram; Google Ads) in staticor animated format, as well as organic content artwork
- Design e-mail artwork
- Create video/animation elements
- Create and roll-out ATL concepts and elements to match up with the digital roll-out
- Assist with conceptualising both ATL and digital campaigns and creatively solve problems effectively
- Integrated art direction and design
- App and online Design
- Social Media Posts
- Web Banners.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Tertiary qualification in digital design
- At least 3 years’ experience as an ATL and digital designer in a digital/dvertising agency
- Exposure to ATL art direction and design
- Experience with web design; designing of e-commerce websites; animations and social media design
- Experience in high-volume environments with fast turn-arounds – preferred
- Strong digital design portfolio
- Strong conceptual ability preferred
- Great presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Committed collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Exposed to and/or proficient in: HTML, Web Design, Adobe Creative Cloud and InVision, with particular emphasis on Adobe After Effects, FIGMA, Photoshop, FTP
- UX and UI Design advantageous but not essential
- Outstanding attention to detail and highly organised
- Prior experience on Workbook advantageous but not essential
- An eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure – essential
- Up to date with the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies – essential
- Able to carry visual and conceptual skills from initial brief to final artwork.
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 09 Feb 18:18
+27 21 422 1037