Mid - Senior Copywriter
|Remuneration:||R30000 - R40000 per month cost-to-company|
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
Calling all experienced and passionate wordsmiths who love (and live) to write. Are you tired of clunky agency systems where a single sentence needs to travel through layers of panels for approval? Want to spend your days working in your pajama pants – maybe the odd blouse for Zoom meetings - with unlimited freedom of expression?
LKM Creative needs you
We are a global copywriting powerhouse with more than 10,000 5-star reviews online. Not to boast or anything (well, a little) but we are the name the world trusts when they need stellar copy that converts.
LKM Creative is a small team with room for one more creative soul in our family. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a wide range of projects for clients all around the world. Most of our clients are based in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and beyond.
Our writers build a broad and bizarre knowledge base that comes in curiously handy for dinner conversations. Did you know that a chef’s hat has precisely 100 pleats, to represent the 100 different ways he can prepare an egg? We did, and that’s because we have written for every kind of business imaginable – including chefs with tall hats.
We have worked with clients the likes of Emirates, Ford, Microsoft, Barry Manilow, RE/MAX, and (literally) thousands more. No two days are the same at LKM Creative. One day, you may be tasked with writing for a British accounting company in the morning and an NFT start-up in the afternoon. The next day, you may need to write for an upcoming fashion brand in Venice, a vodka distillery, or even a risqué online adult store. Anything goes at LKM, and you must be able to write for any topic by slipping into the required persona for the day.
Qualification Needed: Tertiary qualification specializing in copywriting.
Applicants must have at least 3+ years of copywriting experience.
Must have own laptop with a stable internet connection.
Three-month probation period followed by a fixed-term contract.
We are searching for like-minded creative spirits who work well alone and as a team. Applicants must be capable of infinite creativity every single day. LKM writers have high energy, serious GIF game (yes, we’re on Discord) and we’re incredibly hard-working. We know how to draw the line between casual Discord banter and serious deadlines.
Working hours: Expected to be available from 9am – 5pm, and able to come to the office once a week.
You would be required to write:
- Website copy (SEO Optimised)
- Brochure copy
- Video scripts
- TV and radio video scripts
- Blogs and articles
- Crowdfunding campaign copy
- Social media post copy
- Email copy and sales funnels/landing pages
- And more
- Hard-working and able to perform under pressure
- Dependable and reliable
- Natively English-speaking
- Exceptional command of the English language
- Deep sense of empathy to resonate with clients’ needs
- Advanced vocabulary and creativity
- Flexibility in writing for different industries with varying tonal approaches
- Able to accept constructive criticism and not take feedback personally
- Ability to flawlessly follow requirements in terms of tone, structure, approach, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to proofread your own work
- Able to write clear, concise, and compelling copy without “fluff” (please, no fluff)
- Creative thinker, not shy to share “crazy” ideas
- Be in-tune with what’s going on in the world – and have a mad base of popular culture references for use and adaptation in copy
- A passion for storytelling and thinking outside of the box
Company DescriptionWhat copywriting business can say they have served 7,000+ clients? WE CAN. LKM Creative is changing the way companies grow forever. We deliver 1000s of professional copywriting projects a month - from website copy to brochures to billboards and so much more - with FAST turnarounds and unprecedented quality. We GUARANTEE professionalism, creativity, and 100% originality.
Posted on 10 Jun 14:50, Closing date 9 Aug