Mid-Level Visual Designer
|Remuneration:||R12500 - R15000 per month Basic salary|
Job descriptionJob description
Our client, a leader in the protective workwear industry is seeking an in-house Visual Designer who will take ownership and manage all aspects of design development from concept creation to final production in a variety of multimedia disciplines.
As a mid-level visual designer you will be responsible for the day to day design needs, implementing design solutions, that fall within the respective brand guidelines, across digital and traditional mediums. The role will be hands-on and you will be working on cross-functional marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide range of media and techniques with an emphasis on digital application, whilst a videography background is advantageous. The right candidate will be an active participant in the creative process and have the freedom to work across all design disciplines.
- Working on and leading design production for marketing campaign elements and projects.
- Understand brief requirements and adhere to client specifications.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, developing interactive and integrated design.
- Implement design solutions that are creative, appropriate and consistent with the brand and vision
- A degree or diploma in design with two+ years of experience in Graphic design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- A diverse portfolio that showcases your design skills (Videography is advantageous)
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Solid understanding of how to marry creative with brand guidelines
- Proven ability to accurately translate a client brief into a practical, brand aligned design
Company DescriptionWe are a collective of creatives, strategists, enquiring minds, alternative thinkers and visionaries, based in Cape Town, South Africa. We create innovative and engaging interactive experiences across traditional and digital channels. Our holistic approach integrates marketing elements across communication channels.
Posted on 13 May 14:47