• Good knowledge of MySQL and database design
• Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring design patterns
• Knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories / facades / libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits Responsibilities:
• Working within a team to execute development tasks on existing ecommerce and sales platforms
• Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular code
• Database designing and maintenance
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Ongoing maintenance, updates and support
• Maintaining API integrations
• Code refactoring where necessary
• Reviewing code and providing valuable improvements Advantageous:
• Experience in RESTful API design and development
• Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap / Primer)
• Working knowledge of version controlling systems (Git)
• Experience with ecommerce based applications
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201883 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201883