This role will report to the CEO (based in CT) and COO (based in Johannesburg). An in-house graphic designer will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
Time (80 hours per month) can be split between working from home and working from the office.
* Develop a marketing strategy, evaluate and refine.
* Develop a 12-month marketing plan, implement and manage limited marketing budget in cost-effective manner.
* Key elements currently comprise:
* Social media (digital agency)
* Website (digital agency)
* Customer loyalty program
* Instore radio
* Monthly product specials
* New stores (up to 3 per annum)
* Develop and implement marketing campaigns.
* Manage inhouse Graphic Designer.
* Develop all instore marketing collateral as well as social media and website posts.
* Respond rapidly and appropriately to unplanned events
* Competitor activity etc.
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in a retail environment.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including creative writing.
* Strategic thinker and highly organised implementer.
* Ability to distil thinking/information into simple terms (think one-to-three-page summaries as opposed to PowerPoint presentations).
R20 000 for an 80-hour month
Please use the following reference number in the subject line of your email: CR475 when applying for this position. Please submit your CV in Word Format, your salary expectation and notice period to [email protected] Kindly consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 1 week.
Job Reference #: CR475
Consultant Name: Mari Cardoso