Western Province Preparatory School
Claremont, Cape Town
Western Province Prep School, founded in 1914, is an independent, Anglican Church school for boys from Grades N to 7, which welcomes pupils and staff from diverse backgrounds.
We offer a balanced and holistic education in which we aim to unlock and awaken the skills and talents of our boys, by providing them with the resources to be the best that they can be. We pride ourselves on instilling the values and attitudes needed to enable them to become significant solutionaries for our fragile world.
We are seeking a competent, dedicated and energetic individual with the necessary skills and experience to join our dynamic staff team, with effect from 1 June 2020, in the following position:
Key requirements include:
- A relevant qualification in marketing and/or commerce
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Being available to work after hours from time to time
- Overseeing, developing and initiating marketing campaigns in line with the school vision
- Managing the marketing budget
- Coordinating and arranging key events
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Creating and publishing a wide range of marketing materials
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Managing campaigns on social media
- Maintaining websites and examining data analytics
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant
- stakeholders are kept informed of marketing objectives
Please send a letter of application and a copy of your CV to:
[email protected] by 1 April 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WPPS is an independent school for boys and a member of ISASA.