|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
Our Marketing department is in search of a culture and brand-fit Marketing Coordinator to join their team to manage the Keedo portfolio. This person will report to the Digital Lead and is responsible for supporting the digital marketing activities with a focus on conceptualizing, executing & deploying the portfolio’s online (and in some cases traditional) content across all the brand channels.
The candidate will also be required to implement the annual brand marketing strategy, manage timings & budgets, manage relationships with creative& media agencies, partners, shopping centres and stores to ensure the brand is always well represented and on track to achieve the overarching business objectives.
Duties and responsibilities:
Implement annual TTL marketing campaigns, timelines and budgets.
- Align the merchandise buyers and the business with direction of the Brand’s marketing plans and tactics.
- Ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to the broader marketing team.
- Assist in creating an annual marketing plan, incorporating seasonal factor, key sales periods, and visual merchandising opportunities.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify key opportunities.
- Build out the brand calendar to incorporate both above and below-the-line campaigns and promotions, productions and other key dates to ensure timely campaign roll outs.
- Support the discovery of external influencers and identify possible collaboration opportunities in partnership with the PR coordinator (such as events and activations).
- Manage budget parameters for the marketing plans and ensure that all work is completed within the budget provided.
- Maintain existing relationship and act as the point of contact for external agencies.
- Support the execution of projects by the creative agency to ensure that Keedo is always well represented in a brand appropriate way and digital first manner.
- Foster relationships with store teams to ensure that you leverage any relevant opportunities that arise within their centres.
- Liaise with stores to make them aware of campaigns, promotions etc.
- Respond to any store queries and opportunities that might arise in a timeous manner.
- Continuously explore ways to build and maintain customers on the Keedo database.
- Identify and support lead generation partnerships and growth initiatives.
- Establish performance specifications and sales estimates as campaign KPIs
- Measure and report on performance of all marketing campaigns and promotions against pre-determined goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Setting up and facilitating key meetings
- Proactively assist and offer opportunities that assist other marketing functions in achieving greater success with campaigns, promotions etc.
- Work with other marketing teams to achieve success for the business and achieve company goals and objectives
- Plan, execute and deploy all email, social media, SMS and paid media assets in line with the brand content calendar.
- Execute strategies to drive traffic to the e-commerce website in close partnership with the e-commerce team.
- Analyse and report back on social media insights to guide future social media campaigns
- Results-driven and a confident team collaborator who is self-driven and highly organized; able to manage conflicting priorities and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of the full marketing mix (ATL, PR, Events & Digital)
- Highly creative with ability to think out of the box
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Digital native who is up to date with key online marketing channels.
- A tertiary qualification in a marketing or similar field (marketing, corporate communication, community management, etc.)
- A minimum of two years working experience in a digital marketing, brand or content role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to manage social media platforms (essential)
- Proficient understanding of paid media marketing channels
- Experience with the Salesforce platform is not required but is a plus
- A strong work ethic and methodical work approach
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to write reports, create presentations and social media copy.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills with the ability to continuously grow and enhance both on/off line networks.
- Marketing knowledge and commercial awareness, as well as strong affinity for Keedo as a brand.
- Attention to detail and problem solving is essential.
- A valid drivers licence and own car is essential
Posted on 05 Aug 16:28, Closing date 3 Sep